Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Some Simple Skin Tips.....and wow I'm actually writing in my Blog

I haven't blogged in years, probably because I just didn't have the time, or need the outlet or wanted the drama....blah blah blah.

So, usually in life, I didn't really care to explore this thing called outer beauty, wanted people to see me for who I am inside and all that jazz (and lets be honest, things get complicated when your looks step on people's toes), but now I'm changing my mind and saying hey, why not be the best me I can be?

Some of you know that my favorite quote is:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.' We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

So, instead of shrinking into my little corner, I decided to truly live behind it.

But, now I have a few things to share. I started wearing makeup.....yay? And as most people know, started changing my hair a lot...sometimes a girl just wants to look cute. lol. But anyway here's me now.....


But, anyway, I discovered a couple of things that I notice contributed GREATLY to healthy natural beauty:





I know these things are random, but they all are AMAZING. Water is definitely the most important. According to many people (important people!) You are supposed to have 8 or 9 cups a day. I just buy and and grab a couple on my way out of the door, and a water bottle always helps. I know we all love our flavored drinks, but I try to limit it to maybe once a day to start.

Carrot juice is something my dad force fed us when I was growing up, but now I love it, and also crave it sometimes (ewww). But seriously, my skin glows like crazy and I feel more energized!!!!! I recommend Boathouse farms, which you can get from Walmart.

Biotin is a B vitamin that will kick start hair, skin, and nail growth. I have tried it in the past, and I guess I had positive results. I have a friend who is currently taking it and noticed that her hair is growing drastically.

EGGS!!!! I like eggs. I put egg on my face (funny figure of speech) last night and my skin is soft as silk!!!! Nature is the best source of beauty! Anyway. Its easy, just take an egg, beat it, and apply. It will dry up on your face after a few min, and you leave it for a second, and rinse it off. When you wake up the next morning I promise you will notice the difference.


So in the future, I will share with you what I learn....Not just about beauty, the world isn't all about that......Loves, Jiji

0 comments:

Post a Comment