Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Honesty is the Best Policy

Ok, this isnt something I learned today, but something I really have believed forever. Its more than a pet peeve when someone is dishonest with me. So I found an honesty survey, so I will be honest with you:




.:START:.
1. Honestly, how many people have you kissed? I never really counted that, but I guess like....ten maybe?
2.Honestly, what color is your underwear?Awkward...pink i guess? I can't believe I'm saying that.....
3.Honestly, what's on your mind? All of the challenges I will have in the Fall Semester.
4. Honestly, what are you doing right now? Sitting in a computer lab.
5 Honestly, do you think you are attractive? Yes I do. I think I'm beautiful.
6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?: Procrastination messing around with this survey.
7. Honestly, do you watch Disney channel? No....wack
8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? I'm jealous that one of my friends just won a computer lol
9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time? Dancing and funny movies, and music.
10. Honestly, do you bite your nails? Yep, its a horrible habit.
11. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute? I wish I could see my friends that are living out of town.
12. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret? Not that I know of, maybe I've internalized something and forgot it.
13. Honestly, when is the last time you have been to taco bell? A looong time. I need to fix that.
14. Honestly, are you loyal? Yes. Very, sometimes I think too loyal.
15.Honestly, are you in denial? lol yea about a couple of things.
16. Honestly, where would you rather be right now? WORKING! Man I need a job
17. Honestly, do you like someone? Maybe. Not any strong liking
18. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them? Not sure...
19.Honestly, what was the last thing someone said to you? Goodnight.
20. Honestly, what did you say to them? Goodnight. lol
21. Gone out of your way to make a new friend: Define out of my way.
22.Honestly, do you kiss and tell? My friends yea I'd tell them. I guess that makes me not a lady. lol

.:DIFFERENT EMOTIONS SURVEY:.
*Anger Section*

23. What do you do when you're mad? Listen to angry music.
24. What's the worst thing you've done when you were mad? Hit someone.
25. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad? I don't think so, I may have hurt their feelings though.
26. Do you swear when you're mad? F*ck Yea!
*Crying Section*
27.when was the last time you REALLY cried your heart out? Oh gosh like last week. Something bad happened
28. Cried yourself too sleep? I don't really think that's possible
29. Do you still cry when you get an injury? If it hurts yea!
30. Do certain songs make you cry? Yea. Thats everyone
31. What usually makes you cry? When I lose someone or something important to me in some kind of way. And when I'm really happy.
*Happy Section*
32. Are you normally a happy person? Not lately cause I'm stressed out a lot
33. What can make you happy? Trying fun new things!
34. Does being with your friends make you happy? YEP ALWAYS!

*Self-Esteem Section*
35. Do you believe in yourself? In general yes, but there's a lot of times when I'm really hard on myself.
36.When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you deny that you are? Haha, sometimes. I don't take compliments easily.
37. Are you one of those people that think they are ugly, dumb, and gross? What? No.....WTF?

OK weird quiz.....but funny. Adios. Keep it 100%!

0 comments:

Post a Comment