Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I just hope that I'm Alive for it....30 Day Challenge: #2 Something I feel Strongly About



What I feel strongly about the most is my success. Life as an ambitious girl is hard, and you have to make a lot of sacrifices to get where you want to be. Its difficult to be that person who has to start at the bottom in my adult life, but I know that it will be worth it at the end of the day to know the things I accomplished.

I am in school for Social Work, which requires me to feel strongly about a lot topics, and people, and also have power over a lot of people's lives. I don't take this lightly, but it makes me happy to know what things I will do in the future, as well as terrifies me. But the confidence that I will look back on my life with pride is important to me.I'm also looking forward to being a business woman, just not sure which way to go with that one yet.

Success is not always about money or a career. I hope success means I will have a happy family one day. And having that kin of partnership with an ambitious guy is something I look forward to. That's kinda hard these days(my generation tends to have different views on relationships), but its something I want to also look back on and be happy about.

SUCCESS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment